Tuesday 1 July 2014

Warwickshire Open Studios 2014

What a great opening weekend at Ragley Gallery in the beautiful grounds of Ragley Hall, near Alcester.  I've now met all but one of the other 12 artists and the whole event is really inspiring.

Here's the menu ...............

 
The brochure for Ragley Gallery .....

And two of my little boats - "Moonfleet" series ....



 
Back to Ragley for our late night opening and hog-roast on Thursday afternoon, then I'll be there all weekend.  Think history, think landscaped gardens, think sheep, peacocks and horses - you get the picture!  Add in a little tea and cake - perfection.
 
 

3 comments:

Linda’s Textiles said...

Sounds like a wonderful event - love your 2 art pieces.

ferinn said...

I love your pieces,hope you have a very successful time.

Catherine said...

I love your boats Anne. Looks like being a great week. Wish I lived a bit closer.