Wednesday 24 April 2013

Growing up

Bit of a landmark birthday last week. It really makes you think about the bigger picture and whether you are on the right path. I was absolutely overwhelmed and touched by the kindness of family, friends and colleagues. I am reducing my working hours from next week to devote more time to doing the things I want to do, and to counting my blessings. I've got my C&G certificate to finish and am taking part in the Warwickshire Open Studios in June/July, exhibiting with a group of talented artists at Mobbs wood Farm just north of Coventry. Watch this space ....

2 comments:

Chris Gray said...

Well!!

HAPPY BIG BIRTHDAY

...to you lovely Anne!

Enjoy your new-found bits of extra time

x C

ferinn said...

Enjoy,I am so glad I retired early,you can choose to do what you want when you want.Will you be at Summer school this year?hope you get what you want.